Monday, October 27, 2008

Editing Class with Rebecca Croft

About two months ago (I neglected to post it then), we at the Tampa Weekend Film School had a great time putting on the last editing workshop with Rebecca Croft on Final Cut Pro. Rebecca has been editing in Final Cut for the last 8 years but before this event, she had never trained anyone to edit (except for me) and she found it difficult to imagine teaching others at first. But, she did an awesome job and everyone seemed pleased with all the very detailed bits of knowledge she imparted to the 10-12 or so students that attended.

I really hope we continue to do events like this in the future. It was very practical & informative for everyone involved! Thank you Rebecca! :)

1 comment:

DancinScrappinMama said...

Hi Jon! It's Christy (Nickoley) Besser...I used to keep in touch with Rebecca a long time ago! Are you guys on facebook? I am. My blog is www.wordpress.trbesser.com--I think that's the right order. How the heck are ya?!