Friday, December 1, 2017

"Death Do Us Part" plays at Tampa Bay Underground Film Festival

My first little short "Death Do Us Part" will be playing at the Tampa Bay Underground Film Festival this December 2017. It was also submitted to a few other festivals, but once this film has been screened at TBUFF we are considering releasing it somewhere online. So, this will very likely be the last time you will be able to watch it on the big screen. Unless you mean the big flat screen in your living room that is.



My plan for Death Do Us Part was always to screen it locally so people could see it here, not just to dump it online. It seems an unceremonious insult to the film in my view to just put something online like that, because I always strive to make something more professional in the aims to make bigger, more expensive, more spectacle films. Because if you treat your film like every other home video made in America, it eventually gets treated that way by everyone else. But I also cant expect too much for my first short film. After all, it is one short out of a million. Ultimately it is one step of many in my film career.

Let me know if you want to see the film and give some advice or criticism. Or see it Sunday night at TBUFF, Britton Cinemas in S. Tampa during the Final Girl Short Horror Film Block from 9:20pm-11:20pm. See ya there!!! It will be playing right after Daryn Murphy's "The Apocalypse Needs Weirdos".

https://youtu.be/54WAR5WaFak

No comments: