Monday, April 23, 2012

Behind the Scenes - Part 3: Director Jon Croft

Here is the third installment of the Behind the Scenes video series for my first short film "Death Do Us Part".  This episode is about me, the director.  It has a couple of questions I got asked during production of the film last year.



There will be more questions I answer in the future about the film and about my philosophy of filmmaking.  In time I am hoping to have an 'interview series' with numerous questions I need to answer about being a filmmaker and why I am a filmmaker.  These are things I need to do for myself in order to help define what kind of a filmmaker I am and to help me speak more articulately about these sometimes complicated decisions behind filmmaking- not to mention the difficult technical decisions that take place during production and afterwards.  Either way, there is more coming in the next few weeks.

Enjoy and spread around!

No comments: